Twain support for robust .NET applications - New Version 3.0
- Advanced Twain support not available elsewhere
- Supports Versions 1.9 and 2.1 of the Twain specification.
- Support for 64 Bit applications (With 64 bit Twain scanner drivers)
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and Duplex scanner support.
- Support for querying supported scanner capabilities.
- Support for setting, getting and negotiating all Twain capabilities.
- Full integration with Visual Studio
- TwainGui control provides a Treeview oriented customizable scanner interface.
- Returns scanned image data as .NET Bitmap objects for compatibility with other classes.
- Context Sensitive Online Help and Documentation.
- Help in Visual Studio 2010 Format
- Works with the ImageMan.Net Twain controls to easily add scanning support to applications.
- Includes Visual Studio.Net 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 C#, VB.Net and ASP.NET client side sample applications.
- Includes assemblies built for .Net 2.0 and .Net 4.0 frameworks
- Support for client-side use in Internet Explorer including file upload support.
- Includes royalty free distribution with Winforms Applications and includes 1 server license for Internet Explorer based client-side applications.
- Backed up by Data Techniques professional support staff and 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
ImageMan.NET's Twain's controls at work.
ImageMan.Net & Twain Bundle
Download Trial »
60 day money back guarantee: Because we're confident our ImageMan.Net Twain components will meet and surpass your developer expectations, we can and do offer a 60 day money-back guarantee on our software.
The ImageMan.Net Twain Evaluation is a fully featured release which periodically display a trial dialog and add a watermark to scanned images.