The imaging components you need for .NET.
Looking for royalty free OCR, Annotation, Document Cleanup functionality,
Searchable PDF Support and more ? Check out our ImageMan.Net Document Edition.
- Load, process, display, modify, print and scan images in 35 standard formats.
- Support for reading and writing many standard image formats including TIFF, BMP,FAX, DIB, RLE, PCX, DCX, JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, WMF, EMF and PDF (Requires optional PDF Export & Import Addons).
- Access to image format specific properties via image attribute classes.
- Builtin support for filters including Emboss, LaPlace, Edge Detection, Sharpen, Blur and user defined.
- Supports manipulating all images at their native bitdepths.
- Robust architecture simplifies development while low level classes provide ultimate control.
- Image processing classes include support for Rotation, Scaling, Antialiasing, Sharpening, Adjusting Color/Brightness/Gamma, cropping, merging and more.
- Image Collection class simplifies dealing with multi page or multi frame images.
- Supports reading and writing images to and from files and .Net streams.
- Fully supports images at their native bit depths including indexed color and 1 bit images.
- Supports the .Net Printing architecture for easy printing of single or multi page images.
- Optional royalty free PDF Export & Import Addons for reading and writing images in Adobe PDF format.
- Object oriented architecture simplifies development while low level classes provide ultimate control.
- Fully managed assemblies supporting X-copy deployment with no COM code or dependencies.
- The imaging controls you want and need as a professional developer.
- The Winforms Viewer Control provides user configurable builtin mouse tools for Select, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Rectangle Zoom and scrolling; Automatic Antialiasing display of 1 & 8 bit images; Rubberband class can be programmatically manipulated or created using the mouse tools. The Viewer Control supports loading and saving images to and from disk, a .Net stream and/or a database using the ADO.Net classes.
- The Winforms Thumbnail Control loads thumbnails from a directory on disk or from an ImageMan image collection, integrates and synchronizes with the ImageMan Image Viewer control making it easy to build thumbnails of multi page images and exposes user configurable thumbnail size and drawing attributes.
- The Winforms OpenImageDialog Component provides built-in image preview window with antialiased image thumbnail while its filter list is automatically populated with support image export file information. OpenImageDialog is backward compatible with the .Net framework OpenFileDialog class.
- Complete code samples in C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net for Visual Studio 2005-2013
- 100% Royalty Free distribution.
- Context Senstive online help in Visual Studio environments.
- Compatible with .Net Framework 2.0, 3.x and 4.x.
- Optional Barcode addon provides reading and writing of popular 1d and 2d barcodes.
- Annual subscription provides access to all new features released during the year and includes email support
- Works with the ImageMan.Net Twain controls to easily add scanning support to applications.
ImageMan .NET's OpenImage Dialog Control will save you development time.
ImageMan.Net & Twain Bundle
Download Trial »
60 day money back guarantee: Because we're confident our ImageMan.Net Components will meet and surpass your developer expectations, we can and do offer a 60 day money-back guarantee on our software.
The ImageMan.Net Evaluation is a fully featured release which periodically display a trial dialog and will expire in the future.