Server-based faxing engine for robust functionality.
- Automatically works with almost all Class 1, 2, 2.0 or 2.1 fax modems. For non-standard devices, FaxMan's configuration is easily overridden.
- Designed for multi-modem/workstation faxing, FaxMan SDK is a complete infrastructure for demanding custom and commercial software applications.
- FaxMan's fax printer driver adds faxing capability where you need it and how you want it.
- Designed to work with virtually all Windows development environments and faxing formats.
Add send and receive faxing capabilities to your application in minutes.
- Send a fax by defining the recipient's telephone number, the file to fax and calling Send.
- Receive a fax by just calling the Receive method and waiting for a fax call.
- FaxMan Jr's architecture provides support for troublesome edge cases.
- Extensive documentation and support
Fax PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create fixable TIFF files directly from PDF files.
- Works seamlessly with the FaxMan family of .NET, ActiveX and DLL controls.
- Requires either the FaxMan SDK 3.80+ or FaxMan Jr 1.71 products.
- Same licensing terms as FaxMan SDK: 10,000 royalty free distributions per year.
60 day money back guarantee: Because we're confident our FaxMan and ImageMan Software lines will meet and surpass your developer expectations, we can and do offer a 60 day money-back guarantee on our software.